Feb 23, 2011

Day numba juan


Ten Thangs about me:
1.I am half Scottish
2.I have a birth mark on my right shin that looks like a thumb print
3.I have a "Harry Potter" scar and I've had it since before Harry Potter even existed
4.I sleep best next to a wall
5.I have been able to quote Austin Powers since I was 10
6.My biggest pet peeve is people that walk slow in crowded places, and make it even more crowded doing so. Air ports SUCK!
7.My favorite colors are Red and Purple, drug and violence free
8.I am the master of Mario Kart on the N64, all you people that think you can beat me..... bring it.
9.I wanted to be a Vet until I got into Junior High and decided I just wanted to have fun all the time
10.I slept in the same bedroom in the same house my entire life until I moved away for college

No comments:

Post a Comment